Wow I’ve been a bad blogger lately, and I am so sorry for that. Life has been crazy, and I want to share a brief update with you.
1) I’ve actually been dating. Most recently there’s been Mr. So Not My Type (the case of the bad set-up), Mr. Awkward As All Hell, who didn’t understand how the phone worked, and (the best) Mr. Librarian. I’m a little giddy over Mr. Librarian. More on that later.
2) I started the work-study program at a yoga studio in the hopes of doing as much yoga as possible. There’s a location near where I live and near where I work where I can take classes. I had my first day, and it’s mostly cleaning and a lot of work, but I think that being familiar with the studio and the people will make me more comfortable with taking classes.
3) The wedding is over, and I am still shell-shocked from the stress of planning a wedding THAT WASN’T MINE. I can’t even write this without getting tense.
4) I started volunteering for a college-prep mentoring program on the Lower East Side. Only one session so far, but I think it’s going to be really great. My student is so smart and so much more prepared for the college process than I ever was. She sort of amazes me.
5) Finally, I love fall and am trying to soak up as much of it as I can. Last night I carved pumpkins with my former roommates, roasted pumpkin seeds, and made apple pie. So good (even if my jack-o-lantern was slightly
So that’s what’s new in my life right now. I am planning to dedicate more time to this blog now. My problem is that I have too many ideas floating around my head, and I can never settle on just one. Need more focus!
Happy Monday Everyone!