I have been nominated by the amazing How to Online Date for my first award: The Lovely Blogger Award! Very excited. I have found many of my favorite blogs through recent awards. So let’s do this!
The first part is where I say 7 things about me. Not my strong suit, but I’m going to try my best.
1) I’m from Philadelphia, originally, went to Connecticut for college, and have been in New York for almost four years.
2) I love Bravo. I spend most of my bad TV time watching Millionaire Matchmaker, Real Housewives, and Million Dollar Listing. It’s sad but true.
3) I have a coffee addiction.
4) I wear too much black and my roommate feels I need to expand to colors and patterns in my wardrobe. I disagree.
5) I currently own a cat that was “gifted” to me by former roommates.
6) I have never been on a third date. In my only relationship, we were friends first and fell into a relationship without official dates.
7) I don’t like tomatoes, but I am trying to eat them more often because they are good for me.
So now I believe I’m supposed to nominate 15 bloggers. I’m not sure if they’re all supposed to be on wordpress but mine happen to be. Since I have found most of my recent blog addictions through these nominations, there will be people who have been given awards before.
11) Karmic Diva
14) Lill and Jill
15) One Geek Girl
I apologize to anyone who has been nominated numerous time and tired of answering questions. But hey, I’ll enjoy seeing who you nominate! Don’t forget to tell those whom you nominate (spread the love.)